[vc_row][vc_column][rev_slider alias=”lions-house”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
If you wish to spend some days at the coast, you could choose to stay at our intimate Boutique Hotel, in Malindi, called Lions’ House.
It could be the perfect solution after an amazing safari: you can relax and sunbathe before your departure.
Lions’ House is run by our expert guide living in Kenya, Emanuel. That is his home.
He will take aperitif at the pool and dine with his guests, talking about life in Kenya, sharing their tips and experiences.
His target is to offer you a special atmosphere and make you feel like at home.
Stop with big and crowded big hotels!
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_cta h2=”3 NIGHTS FOR FREE” txt_align=”center” color=”mulled-wine” css_animation=”left-to-right”]
IF YOU BOOK A SAFARI
[/vc_cta][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”SERVICES & FACILITIES” color=”juicy-pink”]
- Swimming Pool
- Massage, manicure, pedicure
- Restaurant, set menu, italian and local cuisine
- Special diets for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free (upon request)
- Transfers by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Laundry service
- Private bathroom, hairdryer and towel set
- Private veranda overlooking the lush garden
- Air conditioning in every room
- Romantic dinners at the pool upon request
- Barbecue dinners upon request
- Excursion planning
[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”INFO” color=”juicy-pink”]Lions House is 300 mt after the Golf Club gate, on your left.
It is set three minute-drive from the centre and 800 mt from the Ocean. This area is very quiet and silent and the nearby beaches are much less crowded than the ones within Marine Park.
Marine Park is about ten to fifteen minutes away.
This place is perfect for honeymoons and couples.